- September 2019: Cylinder branch was certified by the Bureau Veritas for the production line system that meets the strict regulations of the European Union in the manufacture of transportable pressure equipment products (TPED),In accordance with European standards (EN 1442: 2017) and international standards (ISO 4706: 2008).
- August 2019:Cylinder Branch was audited and approved by Total Global Group to become the suppliers of new LPG cylinders for Totalgaz.
- July 2019: Cylinder Branch received approval certificates for DOT 4BA standards form PHMSA (Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration).
- April 2018: Integrated Enterprises Resources Planning software (ERP) fully into production, quality control, managerial and administrative activities..
- March 2018: Upgrade the QHSE integrated system PAS 99:2012 according with ISO 9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007.
- August 2017: Invest new facilities for upgrading and synchronizing the production line, raise the capacity to 1,000,000.00 cylinders per year.
- Received Certificate of Manufacture Registration of Cylinder for cylinders to be sold in Korea market and exported the first lot of 20kg cylinder to Korea
- August 2015: Got fully accredited the QHSE integrated standard system PAS 99:2012 according with ISO 9001:2008, ISO14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007
- April 2015: Invest new facilities for production line of 20kgs in according to KGS AC211 standard (Korea standard) with capacity of 200.000 cylinders per years.
- Move the factory to new location at address Lot A208-209-210, N3 street, Vinatex-Tan tao IP, Nhon trach District, Dong nai Province, Vietnam. Invest more equipment raise the capacity to 500,000 cylinders per year
- PVGAS-S bought the company, restructured and transformed the company into operation as a branch of PVGAS-S with the name CYLINDER BRANCH
- Gas cylinder factory was established under the financial cooperation of PETROSETCO, PVGAS-S and PVFC, with invested capital of US$ 5.5 billion, and capacity 300.000 cylinder per year